Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Aidan!

Dear Aidan,

          Today is the day!  Your 2nd Birthday!  I so wish you were here so we could celebrate together.. Me, You and Daddy.  I was at the mall the other day with your Nana and we came across the Easter Bunny.  I couldn't help but notice the little boy standing to the side, staring in awe at the tall white bunny with the eyeglasses on that sat upon a big chair.  The Easter Bunny gave him a wave and his little eyes lit up.  He was about your age.  I wonder if you would have liked the Easter Bunny?  I bet you would have!  I bet you would have had that same magic wonder that your Mommy has.  I felt a tear well up in my eye and I remembered your two precious brothers that I am carrying.  You had it all planned didn't you?  One day I will get to see the magic in their eyes and I'll see you too.  And I get to do it twice at the same time. So much love to fill my heart.  But there will always, always be a spot in my heart waiting for you.  I will tell your brothers all about you everyday.  They will be blessed to have a big brother who is an angel in Heaven.  Mommy and Daddy miss you so much..we love you stronger than the winds blow..higher than the trees grow..all the way to Heaven and back again!  Happy Birthday my precious angel!!


No comments:

Post a Comment