Friday, May 3, 2013

4 Years ago today....

This day, May 3rd, 4 years ago...... I married my best friend!  Here is that day in pictures.



Mother of the Bride getting her makeup done

Flower Girl Brooke


Heading to the castle!!

Father of the Bride

















Putting on my Great-Grandmother's necklace




Bride's Bouquet
The Groom & his Father


































The Bellitti Family

The Matthews Family








First Dance



Bride dancing with her younger brothers



















                                                                      What a Day!!!
                                                      Happy Anniversary to my Mikey!!!
                                   And here's a sneak peek of me & the boys from last week! .....



No comments:

Post a Comment