Thursday, August 2, 2012

One Step Closer..

No longer in limbo.  I am clear of an ectopic pregnancy.  My hcg went down on Monday and it is a miscarriage.  I am okay.  I never had a second to be happy about it.  I am, however, excited to move on..it makes me feel a bit guilty to feel this way.  If you look at the big picture, I DID get pregnant from my first medicated IUI.  For some reason it was not meant to be my Rainbow.  But, dwelling on the question "Why" will get us no where but a headache and a wet pillow.  Believe me...I know. "Why" is a question that floats through my head all the time and I hate it!  So the words I must continue to say are "One Step Closer".
There is a song I have played everyday since my piano has graced my living room.  I live by that song.  Some days I can sing it with confidence..some days it's a bit harder.  But one day, I will sit my child next to me by the piano and teach my rainbow how to play it..telling them that it was this song that gave me hope that they would one day come into my life.






1 comment:

  1. I love you sweetie. Keep on staying strong. Take it one day at a time. You are courageous.

    ReplyDelete