Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bell's Cupcakes & All That Sparkles Couture

As most of you know,  I am running two businesses from my home.. Bell's Cupcakes and All That Sparkles Couture.  Last weekend they were both a part of the Winter Craft Fair at the Courtyard Marriott in Billerica.  Bell's Cupcakes sold 150 Cupcakes!  Here is a video I made the night before the fair..(you may need to turn off the volume of the music down below before watching)








Here are some of the pics from the fair!


I am lucky to have a Husband who supports all my endeavors!!!

Aidan Cupcake


Half the proceeds from the Aidan Cupcake go to March of Dimes!
Angelina "Sister of an Angel" enjoying her Aidan Cupcake.


Two Bell's Cupcakes customers happy with their Cupcake purchase!

All That Sparkles Couture


My  "Sparkle Princess" Model for the day ~ Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment